Saturday, December 18, 2010

Missing You!!!!


I Miss Having You in My Life 

I miss you.
I know we've said our good-byes,
and I know we've gone our
separate ways,
but I still miss you
I wish that people were like chalkboards,
and we could wash our memories clean.
But we're not.
And we can't.
Yet despite the anger that I feel sometimes, 
I still miss you.

We were happy once,
and I remember those times.
I remember how we smiled and laughed,
and how you held my heart
in your hand.
I remember the tears and the fights
and how I took my heart back,
bruised and slightly wilted.
But still, somehow,
I miss you,
and I just wanted you to know that.

3 comments:

  1. hello

    i like this lament you have written for someone special i think, its touching

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ A S Thanks...Yes its for someone special...

    ReplyDelete