Saturday, May 7, 2011

I am a girl....

 


Yes...... I'm a girl....:-)

I push doors that clearly says PULL :-)

I laugh harder when I try to explain why I 'm laughing :-D

I walk into a room and forget why I was there B-)

I count on my fingers when doing maths :-p

I try to accomplish things with time still on the microwave :-/

I lie sometime to hide the pain :-(

I cry a lot more than you think I do ;-(

I am not so strong as my smile seems to be :-)

I get attached to peopl who care even a little about me

A broken nail is as painful as a broken heart ;-)

I say its a long story when it's really not :-x

I fall in love too hard.. too fast... :-/

I just need one warm hug, EVERYTIME.... <3

I may look tom-boyish, but I want my love to treat me as girl... ;)

I always care more than I can :-)

I love flowers in my hand as well in the garden :)


Yes, I'm a Girl and I.m proud of it..... :-D

Read it in a frnd's profile..



No comments:

Post a Comment